Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thank God!

God is good!!!

So happy today... I had a great morning...

Went to Macdonalds for breakky before going to church. Then there was this Vietnamese couple, with their children; the man bought 4 Big Breakfasts, and while he was on the way to his table, he dropped two of them!!! I was super upset... and I was like very tempted to buy 2 more for him to bless him with them... Was in the queue, then watching him and his wife... Even though they only had 2, they gave them all to the children. Seems funny how you understand things like that only when you grow older... Now that I'm older, I seem to understand, and looking back, I realised daddy and mummy loved me so much, they'd do the same too... And God as well... God, our big daddy up in heaven loves us so much he'd rather send his son, Lord Jesus to die for us, rather than watch us all perish... We are priceless, yet we have been bought by the precious blood of Jesus... That is worth far more than money... :) And after that, da jie jie told the people at the counter that the people dropped their food... and they brought 2 big breakfast to the table for the couple... and so they got their breakfast!!! I was praying and praying that they'll get breakfast... and God has been so good... he answered my prayers!!!! I was so happy I said extra long grace... thanking God for what he did...

And u bet, I was happy all morning... went for service, was so jumpy... so happy... praise god, hallelujah!

Then cuz of celebration sunday... we had performance in church... the drummers were super keng... woohoo... Dex and Josh look super cool man... really really cooL!!!! griNZ... I wanna learn drums...!!! or... I wanna marry a drummer la... haha so he can drum for me... too bad... Josh's taken... and when Dex goes back to Singapore, there'll be no more available drummers in Zion...
and anyway... I was juz kidding... hahaha... I wore my "rainbow" top again... and I really didn't wanna see shen2 xian1... didn't wanna get called "rainbow" but guess what??? I walked into the LT... and he was the 1st person I saw man... :P n he was like "ooh come come rainbow go sit down" -_-!! But at least Rainbow is better than bimbo...

Apparently... I am the Bimbo in cell now... yes please... hahaha OK... that means, stupid, light coloured hair... Well I'm, like what huiyi says, a high classed bimbo... what does that mean???? Means, no looks, no brains... like pink... and blonde... hahaha... :P

Then went for lunch... suddenly mood fell... wanted to go home immediately... sigh...

Then... fell asleep

Woke up, studied... feeling really stressed, then I received an impromptu sms from Lawrence to tell me to jia you... that cheered me up... didn't wanna cry already... then studied... super stressed again... then pris called me... and cheered me up again... thanks guys... if not for you I wouldn't know how to survive my time in Perth... all I can do is to trust god... thank you guys for always cheering me up... Love u guys so much!

Well well... that's the end of my super boring day... hahaha

In all... thank god...

No comments: