Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Happy

Am feeling so relaxed and happy today...

Went to UNI at 8:00 am... and had tute... then went for microbiology lab... realised I didn't bring my keys!!!! silly me... hahaha... and then was talking to Pris... then I said... "so sian... finish at 5 again today..." Pris was like "no... we finish at 12!!! No Pharmaceutics lab today... what were U thinking!!!" Hahaha... ooh no pharmaceutics lab...

Then I went out to lunch with a friend, then we went to Kings Park, just to relax and talk... It was fun... I realised I've been spending a lot of time with this friend of mine, and it's really good, because I've gotten to know that particular friend better... I used to think he was a very quiet and composed person... and really strict and stuff... the kind whom I'll never want to get to know better... but after spending more time with him, I realised he's a really fun person to be with.I have realised that in order to have breakthrough in relationship with friends, you need to spend time with them... and that's the same with god... You need to spend time with him faithfully, talk to him and listen to him... then maybe U'll find out if he 1) is ticklish... 2) if he's really got the kind of character you perceive him to have...

Had a chat with Sheryl today... she told me about her dream... it was SCARY!!!! I think if I were her, I'd have cried in my dream... hahaha... poor thing... :P It's always been great talking to her... cuz she always makes me smile... and she says she's influenced by me and Zhengyi and Ben... now she's saying stuff she's never said before... hahaha... I didn't know I said those stuff either... but girl it's all good... grinZ!!!!

Hahahha... ok... gonna go back to study.... :) all the best kambate!

No comments: