Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Take something for your cold!"

"I buy Rikodiene for you la..."

"Katie!!! U being naughty..."

Aiyoh... everyone's being so naggy around me... Yes I'm down with flu, and yours truly, the aspiring pharmacist...(I think it's more like expiring) simply refuses to take medicine... UNTIL PEOPLE AROUND ME HAVE BEEN NAGGING ME AND NAGGING ME...

And...

I finally GOT... tadaaaaa

The prettiest Cold, Cough and Flu capsules in the world!!! hahaha Day and night liquid caps... Day ones are orange, night ones are blue... I only take these capsules, so next time if U wanna buy me medication, remember these oK???

Anyway I'm not kidding, nor am I trying to promote, but I find these dimetapp capsules really pretty... hehehe and due to the "prettiness" of these capsules, I take them! They're almost as pretty as I am... so... yeah... hehe

Had choir practice last night... and I think I exerted my voice... so after it it sounded like a chicken screeching... IT WAS THAT BAD... and I AM NOT KIDDING! griNZ but thank God Usha got Millie to sing some solo parts in I will follow Him... cuz I cudn't really reach it, and my voice isn't that powerful at all... hahaha somehow, Asians voice aren't as powerful as Africans... I dunno why... maybe cuz of the way we grew up, and the songs we were exposed to? plus... Asians can't really pronounce English very well... like I realised for myself... in Ain't no mountain high, the part that goes "Aint no river wide enough"

Guess how I pronounce it as?

"Ain't no river waaiiiiiii enuff"

It's that bad... I can't pronounce wide... maybe cuz the song's too fast... :) I think I want to conduct more than sing... I really love conducting, since in CCHS... when I saw Miss Lim conduct, been inspired since then... haha... plus I can't really sing... and that's quite a known fact... Ah well...

Right now... I just want my Winter Love Milk Tea with Red Bean Sago... curl up in bed... read my article or just a story book... I just want to relax... and cast my worries away... WHY WORRY??? hahaha... :) yeah don't worry... RELAX... right??? I wish I could... but somehow I seem to be worrying abt this... about that...

SFAS is stressing me up...

Ministry is stressing me up...

I know I shouldn't, I really should cast my worries unto him...

PLT...ZLM... Cell Group... Ministry... Studies...

Time Time Time...

Laughter is the best medicine... Somehow people say that when they're with me, they laugh a lot. Sophia, Lisa, Andrea, Joanne, Priscilla... Am I really that "kai xin guo" hahaha... but I really love to see people happy la... :)

Was talking to my jie jie today... and we were just touching on this topic about this guy... and I felt really sorry for him... ah well... long story...

Anyway anyone who reads my blog... knows that I like to thank people...

And I feel like thanking U...

Sheryl... thanks...

U've always been truthful to me... one of the most truthful ppl to me... thanks... U've never stopped, or held back anything from me... even tho it's hard to say sometimes... but U always encourage me... U just encourage me all the way... And u're just a great pillar of strength.
Thank you... Thank you so much... :)

No comments: