Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Was just talking to a friend on Tuesday afternoon... and suddenly we came across the topic of friends... and he was just talking about this friend of his, whom they don't really meet up a lot, but when he meets up with her, they'll just have tons of stuff to talk about...

I was just listening la...

But then the image of a bimbo came to my mind...

The bimbo who loves taking photos of herself and posts it on the blog...

Look at this and U will know



The bimbo who is smart, yet admits to being a bimbo...

The bimbo who influenced me in so many aspects... especially taught me how to SLAP ppl... hahaha nah...

Whoever said you can't learn from someone younger than you... MUST HAVE BEEN KIDDING

hahaha... cuz I sure learnt a lot of things from her... I learnt... HOW TO BE A BIMBO...

Nah... somehow, I'm thinking of that conversation now... so I suddenly thought of miss bimbo-fied adeline... hahaha :) Oh well... we always have very intelligent conversations during CNY rite??? hahahaha especially that time when my mind was all occupied by that Boyfriend of mine... and U threatened him and told him not to call me... hahaha... I really regret man... that was so much lost time!!!!! crap... haha Should have spent all time talking to U... esp after I accepted Christ... haha when we just held intelligent *nod* conversations... dun U think so??? It's interesting, to see how our conversations grow from kiddy stuff... to stuff that happen in the household... It's interesting to see how we've grown so much... I think the first time we actually had conversation it probably was "goo goo gaa gaa" stuff... hahaha

My 19 yrs on this planet has been interesting...

This week's been absolutely crazy... Watched Skeleton Key it was BAD... BADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBADBAD... dun like! bad ending... hahahahaha... I was very annoyed at the show... :( This week's been having Choir practices... I'm like in charge of doing warm ups... I'm very happy... at least I've been given a chance to help, to do something more for God, for Choir... Singing has always been my passion... I'll absolutely cry if 1 day I realised I can't ever sing for ever... People have found it bizarre that I have so much passion for singing... but then I don't know why...

Choir songs... 3 of them... hard time to put them together... I only pray that God will hold the whole choir together, especially now that Corrine's left for holiday...

Rezource, my dear bookshop ministry!!!! U know, we're actually growing in number... and it's good, very good... yet scary at the same time, things might get out of hand... but then the number of ppl coming to the booth is increasing... There's this guy who bought a Blessed CD that day from ReZource... and guess what??? He actually told me that was the first original CD he bought in his 18yrs of life... and Praise the Lord, it was from ReZource... hahaha I can see God really wanting to bless us, bless us so much... :) I feel really happy and apprehensive...

But 1 thing I'm really scared now... is how to juggle my time, studies and ministry... U know I'm scared I'll be too busy serving and I forget to spend time with God... The story of Mary and Martha(I believe) came to my mind... where Martha was too busy serving God whereby Mary just spent time with God... anyway correct me if I'm wrong... pretty embarasing to make this mistake hehehe but... yeah... I really pray that God will keep me... and help me not to make this mistake of lacking to spend time with him...

God I pray you keep all of us together, at this time, help us to want to have ownership of everything we do... God I also pray U keep me, teach me how to juggle ministry, studies and quiet time and not forgetting friendships... God I pray this all in Jesus's name, Amen

No comments: