Friday, August 12, 2005

Had a few morning calls and late night calls...

Thanks

hahaha... :)

I wasn't feeling too good today... and I had gastric pain from 7+ am till like 6:30pm... until work started it subsided...

The pain was so severe that I couldn't concentrate on lessons...

God I really don't know what happened, I pray you relieve me of it.

Sis says it's cuz I skip dinner whenever I go for cell... and then end up not eating... but I'm not too sure... I sure hope everything will be fine...

I'm not feeling too well even now...

Felt really dizzy when I stood up cuz when I called people to inform them about church, I could feel this certain pain in my head...

Generally not feeling well...

Maybe it's the bug going around

God I pray you heal me... I trust in you.

In Jesus's name, Amen

Felt really bad today, cuz I forgot about what day I was rostered on. But Janice encouraged me... thanks heaps hey :) Love ya :)

No comments: