Friday, August 12, 2005


Got this from Rong Xian Kor Kor's blog... hehehe was pretty interesting... think he got it from a temple at Korea... :)

Was reading Adeline's blog...

And she talked about her auntie's memorial service...

I was touched... truly was...

She's been through so much, yet she still says God has truly been good to her...

And I'm already complaining because I'm doing pharmacy...

What a whiner...

Girl, one day you guys will be meeting in Heaven, that we know for sure... Thanks for your blog, it opened my eyes widE... :) WIDER...

I LOVE YOU... always and always...

Miss the kiddish days...

Where we used to fight over stuff...

Miss your Dad, miss your Mum... My Dad, my mum

Miss Chinese New Year... even miss getting sick on Chinese New Year!!!

Miss Appomalek Kachang Putih

Miss Cupcake dolls and ice cream dolls...

Barbie dolls...

Late night sleepovers...

Sleeping Ugly...

Street Fighter... Chun Li...

Ah Wei... he seriously isn't small anymore...!!!

San San... GriNZ I must admit I AM EVIL...

Kluang... Kahang... Motorcycles...

The star earrings we 1st got...

The matching polka dot dresses we had...

Crazy photos...

Steamboat...

The way we used to hide from your favourite auntie :P and yu xin and yu xuan...

I just miss US...

:)

hahaha if u were at my house, and ppl saw either of us alone... they'd ask... "Where's adeline... or where's ting???"

Special bond created

You are my favourite cousin and favourite sister...

It will always always be that way...

I know favouritism is not good... BUT.. haha I still love you... :)

No comments: