Monday, August 29, 2005

Sometimes things just get to a point when U start to think...

"what am I doing?"

"what am I thinking?"

"Is this right?"

"why am I thinking or doing this?"

dunno... I'm just so tired now... Pharmacy is taking its toll on me... assignments are piling up, and I am just so scared right now...

Tired tired tired darn tired!

Went to Araluen with 19 pharmacy students just now... was super cramp... like 5 ppl per car... hahaha... then we had bbq cum picnic... and met Zion ppl there... :) was all GOOD... haven't been out with these bunch of mates for sooooo long... and then met Janice and Daniel... hahaha then Lisa, Sophia, Andrea and me just went around looking at the flowers, taking photo and stuff... Janice was our professional photographer! Thanks girl... then we cleaned up, tho I didn't do much in cleaning up... bad KT!!!!! :( but anyway... yeah had fun... I fell off the steps at Araluen... stupid me wore heels... and it super deterred me from walking properly... luckily it was just low steps... haha... was just sitting around in the shade and talking... when I suddenly had this idea of putting some ppl in Daniel's car since he was there... so it wudn't be super cramp (mean person to exploit ppl.... ME!)... hehehehe but then he was going off somewhere with Janice... so yeah we had to wait till everyone came back till we could leave... hahaha... and it was pretty long..!!!!! came home super late... man... am I tired... hahaha...

Dinner tonight with the Sims and Carrot... :( Not that I'm upset la... juz tired

No comments: