Sunday, August 28, 2005

I did something called 40 hours of Famine this weekend...

Was really really great, very happy after doing it... It's sort of a thing called 40 hours of Famine, where you just fast something very important to you for 40 hours... Food, technology, furniture... come up with something really interesting! Some people fast heat... U know some people even come up with ideas like fast talking!!!Joey did it!!! And she's one of the most bubbly people I know... don't talk for 40 hours... I think I'll just drop down and die! Maybe I should try that next year... hahaha...

Anyway, I had to get people to sponsor me for what I was doing... At first I got really discouraged, because all I was getting was change... And it seemed like so hard to even get people to donate $$... I felt really upset... then I asked Daniel and he gave me $20 and then I asked Jack and he gave me $50! Felt really happy after that... cuz I felt that I could really help, and it really lifted my spirits high... :)

It sure was hard doing the 40 hours (pardon me if I type as 40 days... cuz I'm just so used to 40 days) I was over at Usha's house doing the parts for choir... and before that we went Grocery shopping! Food was tempting! but like Sheryl always said, FLEE FROM TEMPTATION, I went to the drinks section, bought some milk cuz I didn't want my gastric pains to work up... and then went back to Usha's house... Somehow, when U know that you can't eat, U just tend to become really peckish... and feel like eating junk... hahaha but I managed to control. Did parts till like 12++ am... then went home... Thank God da jie jie and En were discussing stuff at home... and they finished like really late... so she picked me up... cuz I absolutely dislike staying over at ppls house...

Then went to church... really hungry... but then didn't complain at all... cuz I always remember what Iggy said... "If do until so gang1 kor4(hard) then U might as well dun do..." I think that was right lo... I mean if U really set ur mind to help, then don't complain lo... so I changed my mindset of complaining... I think I'm a whiner... hahah

Finished the thing with a blast at Nandos... haha kidding... well... we just ate lo... ate and ate... became pigs... griNZ

Then went for Choir... hehehe finished putting the songs together!!! Praise God... I think it's gonna be Good!!!! GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!!! I love singing, it's my life! hahaha... ok by the way we gonna be singing 3 songs... and guess what??? I'm gonna sing solo!!! hahaha am super excited, yet unsure of myself... I mean I've done it before... but... I dunno... if I can do it... apprehensive, yet happy... and excited...

SFAS!!!!

HAPPY!!!

YAAY!!!

hehehe... :)

No comments: