Sunday, August 07, 2005

Freshies welcome just ended...

I WAS WOWED...!!!

WOW is coming... I was super awed by us... hahaha I could sense the passion in ppls heart to do things for God and all his lambs... esp dance... seriously, I was almost reduced to tears, yet it was a fast dance... I really was sooooo touched... cuz everyone put in 110%!!! And choir... we were tired, no mood to sing, yet I KNOW... I KNOW we put in 110% too... drama was awesome... Jimmy acted like some retard... and he was pretty successful... hahaha and Sheryl... she was goodddddddd she acted like some dumb bimbo... haha and I must say her imitation was very very good... OR are U just ONE of them... griNZ... and who else... MARCUS!!!! his imitation of an aqua-fied guy... was awesome man... like really very sissy... hahaha... but the whole show was cool... to the MIAX...

WORSHIP... was AWESOME... U can see everyone jumping and just singing... and just worshipping God in their own way, not bothering about how other people thought of them... :)

What the world will never take

Chorus:
I've got a saviour and he's living in me
WHOA
I wanna know, I wanna know you today...

You're the best thing that has happened to me
And the world will never take
The world will never take it away!!!!

And WOW NIGHT IS COMING!!!!! Not What Oh Wahoo...>???? hahaha well I dunno what it stands for, but get ready to be WOWed by us, Zion Praise Harvest... on 13th August... which is next week

haha or SEARCH FOR A STAR... 17th September... you will be WOWed even more...

Sounds like I'm doing a commercial...

But I'm just so hyped up right now...

I LOVE ZPH!!!!! :)

Really feel at home... my 2nd home...

No comments: