Saturday, August 13, 2005

I am so blessed...

Had combined church service today, at South Perth Church of Christ

I was singing in the choir...

Check this out... haha this is me with make up... apparently it accentuates my eyes... and make them look really striking... Thus making me look prettier...

That's pretty sad hey... needing make up to help me look pretty...

But hey I wasn't born with looks so... yeah

Anyway I felt superbly blessed today... We sang Faithful which was written by Pastor Michael Battersby, our guest speaker... He was really really amazed... and it was really really good, I reckon, at least for my part... I love singing... really, it's my life... I can't ever imagine life without songs... Anyway, he played Jazz music, and sang Jazzy version of How Great Thou Art and some other song... was really cooL... and I super love it...

Ps Battersby talked about Lukewarm and Hot Christians... and he told us not to be Lukewarm... God hates us to be lukewarm... Lukewarm Christians belong in the SPEW zone, where God will spit them out of his mouth...

Anyway, I was just thinking and thinking and we were just bowing down our head and Ps Battersby was asking people who accept Christ and rededicate to Christ to put up their hands... and when they did, I was just thanking God and feeling so touched I almost cried... was thanking God for all the salvations... He's great... REALLY Great... I would have cried, if my mascara wasn't runny... but I didn't cuz I was really worried my mascara wud run... I blinked back all the tears and I think some mascara must have gone into my eyes... hahaha...

Anyway, the pastor was sooo good... hahaha :)

I was touched...

I love Choir... I can't live without songs in my life...

Lord you're so faithful to me!!!!

another pic...

please don't comment on this cuz I know I look super hiao!!!

No comments: