Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's at times like this, when everyone's away and you are alone that you start wondering...

WHAT THE H*** AM I DOING???

That's right... sometimes I wonder what I actually am doing... I must admit, I really am not the smartest person on earth... BUT sometimes things just happen that you wonder... why you are doing it, and what you do it for...

Like Pharmacy...

On busy weeks, it's 8-6 almost everyday, with 1-2 hours break in the middle... and then I just think... " WHY AM I DOING THIS????" why am I making myself all upset when I study... and I'm actually doing something I've never done b4... which is... STUDYING CONSTANTLY... I mean it hasn't actually been super constant, but I'm actually getting things done quite a fair bit, except for pharmacognosy, which I must admit, I really have to get down to doing it... ALL FOR??? The hope that I will not get a supp... which, for this supp paper queen I must admit, is quite high...

OK I SHALL PROVE MYSELF WRONG...

I really need you guys at the moment... to help me pull through... Don't be surprised if one day U hear me crying on the phone ok??? :P thanks

:)

No comments: