Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Had a really funny morning, was talking to a friend last night, and told my friend to give me a morning call lest I couldn't wake up...

And so he did...

At 6:30am... right after I turned off my phone alarm...

And we were both like...

DROWSY... N SLEEPY...

"Hey... morning"
Me:"Hello..."

And there I was telling my friend to go back to sleep, but there he was telling me that he couldn't get back to sleep, once he woke up... hahaha... AND I FELT SO BAD!!!!!

Anyway there was smth else but I forgot what we were talking about... hahaha but it was soooo funny I couldn't help it but wake up... I guess I'm really weird... I love listening to people's sleepy voices... haha esp Sheryl... girl U know U dun talk much when U are sleepy... hehehe... and then it's just "mmm... ahhh.... yah..." and then after that you'll call me back and ask " did U call me???"

It's so bad!!!!! hahaha cuz I tend to forget what I told you previously... griNZ...

Oh well... haha I'm just weird...

Winter's coming to an end... boy am I So not looking forward to summer...

HOT!!!!

No comments: