Thursday, September 01, 2005

Where should I start???

Hmm... lets start with things I like...

hehehe...

I like...

1) Being treated like a special princess
2) Hugs from the back
3) Davidoff echo
4) Roses... many many roses
5) to SMILE and LAUGH
6) People around me to be happy
7) Singing... I can live without tv but never without songs... I'll die
8) Surprises
9) Sleeping
10) Writing poems
11) Reading in bed
12) Bubble Tea
13) Fairytales... my favourite is Cinderella
14) My bears...
15) Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings
16) Feeling pretty, dressing up pretty and looking pretty
17) Sms
18) Late night calls
19) Musicals
20) Chinese Songs
21) Chick Flicks

I dislike...

1) my 5 part time boyfriends... Note: Go look at my friendster to see what I mean
2) studying
3) Cough syrup
4) Falling sick
5) Falling for the wrong ppl and end up spoiling the r/s and friendship
6) Getting scolded
7) Being scared of ppl...
8) Hypocrites... fortunately I've only met one in my whole life, but unfortunately she's quite dear to my mother
9) Stress
10) Being woken up by calls
11) Action movies

Hahaha... just babbling on... had this pretty weird dream again... I always have weird dreams... dun wanna talk about it, cuz it annoys me... :)

Oh well... smile, Kt smile...

I'm still coughing... how to sing for SFAS audition huh??? hmph... :(

No comments: