Monday, September 19, 2005

I received this heartbreaking news on the 18th of September... Mid autumn festival... and immediately I ran to my room... and started crying...

A friend of mine had passed away...

Albert, we miss you...

Thanks for being there... Thanks for bringing happiness and laughter to our class... 3MD and 4MD... Thank you for always being there... our monitor in 3MD... U were great...

Our beloved friend passed away at 4:10 am on the 27th of August.Yes I only got to know it on the 18th of September...

What a good friend... yes... so much for being a friend... only getting to know this from someone else 3 weeks after he died...

Just a post to say...

Rest in Peace...

I know you're not suffering anymore, you're in heaven with our daddy, smiling down at us...

Albert... U've always been the one... who can take all the jokes... the moo moo... the cow... the part U wrote in my autograph, telling me to reconsider when I said I didn't wanna get married... the one whom I've always made eye contact with during sec 2 when we used to take the bus together, but didn't get the chance to talk to until sec 3, the one who's always talking to me about classical music... about Beethoven... about Bach...Yes, we'll miss you...And I await the day I see you again...At least your head doesn't hurt anymore... does it?

Thanks... even though you were hurting, U still cared for me... or so I heard... U sent me those things... for me and my mum... for my mum to take, for her health... You were there, even though you were hurting badly... yet nobody asked about you... not even me... Your giving spirit... thank you... I really thank God for giving me a friend like you... See you soon

In memory of Albert Wahyu Irawan

Isn't it weird how we need the death of someone else to remind us how lucky we are... and how we really need to take care of ourselves and just remind us that we can't handle things alone??? I just want to tell you guys... my friends... if I've missed anyone out... that I Love you... and I really love you heaps... Although I don't really say it... but... yes I do love you... HEAPS!!!

yep...please take good care of yourself... for me...

No comments: