Sunday, September 18, 2005

S

Search for a star was on the 17th of September... WAS YESTERDAY...

And I had great fun!!!!!!

Well... I arrived at 1pm... which is a whole 3 hours late from the original supposed meeting time... BUT it wasn't my fault cuz I was working that morning... haha anyway yeah grabbed a quick lunch from Kardinya shopping centre... and went on our way!!!!

When I entered the hall... I Was like... "WAY TO GO"... How to 見人? Cuz the stage was so ugly... not the decorations, but it was so um... well the floor of the stage was very badly scratched and dusty... not complaining... but I guess I was just quite nervous... then we were doing the rehearsals... and choir was quite bad compared to Thursday at Daryl's house... so I was like "..." and I was thinking... "people paying to watch... and we can't do something satisfactory"
So I was really quite scared...

And the actual show came...

May I first make a statement that my make up was really quite good??? My sis put it for me... she also put make up for Joanne... and Joanne looked really really pretty with make up... well not really... as in I couldn't tell a difference cuz I've always thought she looked very pretty... not the striking kind, but the sweet sweet kind, whom U'll never grow tired of even if you look at her 1000 times...
Took a few photos, will post them up...

Anyway, just coming back to SFAS performance... my friends whom I invited... well sold 7 tickets... and I think only 3 came in the end... anyway the others lost out...

I WAS WOWED...

I thought that the performance was SOOOOOO good... really very good... cuz everyone put in 1001x the effort... Iris... had a sore throat and lost her voice a few days proir to the competition... BUT then when she was singing 因為 by 范衛琪... she could reach the top note that she couldn't reach on Thursday when she practiced with Zhengyi... and I was soooooo happy for her... I started screaming and cheering for her... and then Ai Lin... she sounded sooooo OK!!!! like really OK... cuz Ai Lin lost her voice... but at the drama... her acting was GOOD!!!! :) Then we had the DANCE... which was AWESOME... I was blown off my seat... then Qin Yan told me... "This is soooo dedicated... if we ask someone from the temple to do this... we'll never ever produce results half as good"... I WAS SO BLESSED BY THAT STATEMENT!!!!! then... the YA came up... and they were good...???? for 3 practices... but apparently some ppl were like really demanding in YA... I shan't name them... but... yeah... and then at the intermission, I met this girl called Mei lin...who is Daniel's friend. He introduced me to her, and I talked a little to her... and my sis thought I'd known her for long!!! hahaha not really... knew her for 5 mins that's it... and my sis thinks I talk a lot... which is quite true...

After the intermission, there were a few acts... but the one that caught my attention the most was 你愛永不變 It's a Christian song that I've heard before... like when I was at Carmel, I sang it before... it was sang by an Australian woman called Rebecca Williams... and she went to China for 5 years for missionary work... she even learnt the Chinese sign language for the whole song! Then it was choir... at the hey ho part I didn't stand in the correct place... stood between Jamie and El... and so guess what???? I was like the odd one out cuz they were both quite small... that was the 1st error... then El kept stepping on me... cuz she got her moves all wrong apparently... So in all... I believe it was quite weird but anyway, people still loved the performance... All the time and effort put in was WORTH IT... seeing people being blessed and being so happy... God... I thank U heaps... God... I love you... and I really love doing everything for U!!!!!! :)

Today we had choir performance again... cuz pastor thought we were good and had to perform again!!!! woo hoo!!! hehee was really really happy... but we performed in EJ... and the stage was sooooo small!!! Then Pastor was talking about having breakthroughs with God... and I felt I really wanted more breakthroughs with God... relationships, studies, parents salvation... I started crying... I dunno why... then I was just crying... and crying... then Pastor asked if anyone wanted to accept Christ into their life today... and when he said "Thanks I see that hand" I was just sooooo touched... and was thanking God for every single soul saved... Indeed... God, church... have changed my perspective of life... I feel so different... like I am super super lucky... I sure am... Hallelujah! Thank U LORD

:)

No comments: