Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A dream is a wish your heart makes

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you are fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartache
Whatever you wish for you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling true
No matter how your heart is grieving
If U keep on believing
A dream that you wish
WILL come true!

hehehe... I'm currently thinking of this song... dunno what it's called... a dream is a wish your heart makes.... maybe??? It's from the cartoon Cinderella... it's my fave cartoon... :)

I was very upset this morning... cuz before lunch... I found out that I lost my purse... cuz... i thought I dropped it on the bus... then I was just walking around, looking for it... Thank God for Sophia... thankss girl... thanks for looking for my purse for me... then I was just thinking, and realised... I LEFT IT AT THE PHOTOCOPYING MACHINES in the library... I WAS SUPER HAPPY! hahaha and then got Andrea to check for me... AND IT WAS WITH THE LIBRARY FRONT COUNTER!!!!! I'm like super happy... :)

Then I came to the pharmacy comp. lab... and checked my results... and GUESS WHAT???????? THE TEST THAT I THOUGHT I'D DO BADLY FOR... I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Passed passed passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank GOd... praise Him... hehehehehe... super happy man... super happy lehhhhhhh..... :) thank God... Thank God... Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok... I'm really hyper now...

AM REALLY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaay!

:)

No comments: