Friday, September 30, 2005

Today I was just thinking of the topic of friends...

What would happen to me if one day I just fell??? Just didn't know what to do... who would be there for me???

I don't have very many close friends...

Or rather... I don't have one at all???

Is it just me, or is it reality??? I think it is bit of both...

Somehow I tend to drift apart from friends really quickly... Not keeping in contact with friends??? am I really guilty of that??? I think I am...

Have drifted apart from nila and the rest...

Weird how things happened this way... cuz I really don't know how come...

I guess it really is my own fault... the fact that I really don't hang out that often with them anymore...

What is happening to me???

WTH is happening to me...???

2:12am... and I can't get to sleep...

Am I that lonely???

I need an answer... And I know only God can provide it for me...

Friends...???

I really don't know what I'm thinking about already...

Someone like me, whom people think have LOTSA friends... don't even know whom to ask out when I need to go shopping for stuff... hahaha

Where's that carefree kaiting???

Is that plank in my heart stopping me from viewing everyone as they should be viewed??? I was reading this story... true story... and I realised...

When I become Christian... I become so judgmental... Has that been a great reason why I've been hanging out less with the old friends??? Because I've been so busy hanging out with Christians???

What a hypocrite...

Whatever...

Fed up with myself...

No comments: