Monday, September 19, 2005

Was just reading through Kailin's blog...

And I read through the part which says...

"It just seems like yesterday that we were 16 again"

Yes... that's right... it seems like yesterday that we were 16... When we used to put up Chinese New Year decorations in class, in the attempt to beat 4LY... when we used to scrub the walls of the classroom... when I used to complain about Albert... not doing his Monitor job... when I used to get so annoyed at him...

It seems like yesterday that we made up that horrible skit about MR Lee eating KFC for teachers day... The teachers who auditioned us weren't amused... But if given a chance, I'd do it again... the same horrible skit...

It seems like yesterday that Mr Lee brought bananas to class and Alan's broke in half... Mr Lee reading the essay to us regarding bananas...

It seems like yesterday that Me, Huiyi, Huiwen used to hang out, for lunch... by the lake...

It seems like yesterday that we had racial harmony and everyone wore ethnic costume to want to beat 4LY... even Jackson wore and he was so reluctant!

It seems like yesterday that Me, Kailin and Val prank called Siling

It seems like yesterday that I still had that horrible mushroom hair...

It seems like yesterday that we got the Chung Cheng Sprit award... It seems like yesterday that we used to hate PE and come up with all sorts of excuses to skip PE...

It seems like yesterday that we hated 4LY...

It seems like yesterday when we were still so young, so young...

Laughter never ceased from our faces... Tears dropped occassionally... but that was all... Happiness was always there... the memories from Chung Cheng High... the place where I grew up

Can't help but wish that yesterday was back... I wish it was right at the doorstep...

But we know we've already missed the turn... and now it's become a memory... Precious Memories... Yesterday can never come back... All we have is now... and the future...

3 years... and I've lost 2 friends...

Val... and now Albert...

All I can say right now is... I have memories of them...

The memories will slowly fade... the memories of me, Val and Kailin... Me, Val and Siling... Val listening to my problems and just helping me scold my auntie when she knew I was upset... She was always there for me... like a big sister... But that is all... The precious memories are fading... I wish I can keep them always, etched firmly into my mind... but all I can do is smile at the thought of the slowly fading memories... When I turn 40, will I still remember you? Will I still remember the memories we had??? Me and Albert walking to the bus stop at times... He just speaking to me in the english and chinese with the thick accent... indo, was it? Me and Albert walking to school... Those memories are fading too... We don't even have photos together... how sad is that? I remember the first time we found out Albert had brain tumour... he had been having recurring headaches and stuff... but did we know? I'd always thought U were getting better... That was what U told me... U always seemed so optimistic...

Sorry I never called...

Sorry I never showed more concern...

Even when U were sick, U asked James to send me greetings... even when U were a little confused... But I never knew... Never once did U allow us to worry for you isn't it? Albert...? I wish it was just a dream, I'll wake up in the morning, and see you outside my window saying "Gotcha! I was kidding you!" But I know this will never happen...

Thanks for the testimonial... on friendster...

You'll still be my friend... forever... even tho we're separate for the time being... I know I'll see U soon... in eternity...

Thanks...

I love you...

I love you Kailin

I love you Val

I love you Huiyi

I love you Adeline

I love you Xuande

I love you Sheryl

I love you Janice

I love you Daniel

I love you Siling

I love you Yee Kai

I love you Vince...

I love you ... whoever...

Love you guys so much... sorry if I never said that before... but... yes I really do treasure our friendship... heaps

No comments: