Friday, September 30, 2005

Chung Cheng 1999-2002

Reading through Huiyi's blog at www.hui-yi.blogspot.com

And reading thru the past memories of CCHSM...

Made me think...

KAITING... STOP PITYING YOURSELF...

Cuz I know no matter what... U guys will still be here for me...

Hor huiyi???

U'll have to fly to OZ for my wedding right??? :P

Anyway... She went back to CCHSM... and there's this part abt the banana story... that Mr Lee wrote... "Appreciation of bananas" haha... and anyway, he brought bananas to class... whereby everyone had one banana, and we savoured the delicious banana as Mr Lee read the essay to us, or rather we read together... AND GUESS WHAT??? Mr Lee tried it on another class...

According to Huiyi, who must have heard it from Mr Lee...

The class rep got up and picked up everyone's banana skins after they finished eating the bananas... Get it???? PICKED THEM UP!!!!!! hey man... who ever picks up banana skins... the right way to finish the essay... IS TO THROW THE SKINS AT MR LEE... or the next teacher who comes into class... For us, 3MD is Ms Bernice Low... who sounded super ang moh... I still remember our nickname for her... Miss Liu REn REn... NICE! hahaha... yeah man... what are the kids nowadays becoming... How come their life is becoming so boring ah???



OK first things first... credits to Huiyi... :P Dun kill me for plagiarism... hehe

Mr LEE!!!!!! @_@ Our most cool and funky teacher who adores KFC!!!! hahaha time to get married Mr Lee... when u inviting us to your wedding huh huh??? hahah Huiyi... U missed out the CCHS spirit award (zhong zheng jing shen jiang!!!)... I totally refuse to admit that 4LY got it too... I still refuse to admit that... CUZ 4MD won rightfully man... we won by a few points... they prolly gave it to 4LY as a consolation...

And yes... 4MD is a cool class... with cool stories to tell...

Sure proud to be a 4 ModestiAn... haha if U can call me that???

And even more proud to be a CHUNG CHENG student... hahaha :)

Proud to be me...

ok... no more getting stressed over my friendships... no more getting upset over studies... seriously... I think I was so upset cuz I'm super scared I'll fail my exams... yes mugging time baby!!!!!

hehe... anyway... made a very important decision today... :) Man sure hope I can keep to that important decision I made... :)

And thinking of more important decisions... to come!

No comments: