Saturday, October 01, 2005

With relationships with some friends... you just have breakthroughs...

1) A friend of mine... we've already surpassed the "THANK YOU" stage... we're totally comfy with each other, doing stuff for each other not because we have to, but because we want to. Sure, there are digs at each other... with all the "ben4 nv3 ren2" stuff... yeah... to her, it's totally weird saying thank you to me... hahaha... but all the stuff we do for each other... it serves the purpose of being friends... true friends... never hesitant, always there for each other... I love her heaps... and I do mean... HEAPS...

2) Another friend of mine... haha it's a guy... and just for clarification, NOPE, he's not after me... and NOPE... we can never be together... hahaha... Thanks... I just want to thank you for just opening up roads for me... for just showing me the truth, for just showing me how important it is to let God be in control of many things in our life... Thank you for constantly reminding me that prayer works... thank you for being there for me... thank you for being you... thank you for telling me to pray for people, for correcting me whenever I walked the wrong path... Thank you for being my pillar of strength... Thank you for letting me know the importance of parents... thank you for just listening when I almost gave up, and encouraging me to hold on... and thank you for always telling me how important parents are...

3) Another friend of mine... SHE's been there for me... U know who u are... and you never fail to let me know that you believe in me... yes... altho' U didn't keep me updated about your recent trip... griNZ... but I still love you the way you are... because... U have been one of the most loving people I've ever met... never failing to hug me... never failing to call me "pattyyyyy" hahaha... yes NOW U KNOW WHO U ARE... never failing to just LISTEN when I need to talk abt stuff... be it stupid stuff... or intelligent stuff... you've been one of the greatest listeners in my life... I don't want to say thank you... I just want to say... I love you

4) This last friend of mine... Thank you... for just being you... for calling me all the way from Singapore, just to chat... for opening my eyes to things in my life... for always reasoning with me, for always leaving long messages on msn... so that I really understand your point... you've been valuable to me... so much... so valuable... :)

I realised... I've got so many friends to love, who love me too... and the list goes on and on... so how can I start lamenting that nobody loves me??? silly Kt... hahaha... :)

No comments: