Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Earthquake, rated 7.6 on the Ritcher scale, has been thought to be the worst natural disaster... and those people in Pakistan and India are still left to the harsh conditions of nature, for them to survive... Out in those places, within the rubbles... with not much natural aid...

To make things worst, the rain and hail are slowing down aid to these victims...

And as you thought things couldn't get worse... they just did...

2005 has been a year of disastrous natural calamities...

Earthquakes, Hurricanes... which has led to a series of other social problems... at times like that you really wonder... Where is the love, where is the peace???

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all his blessings will be poured unto you. Matt 6:33

At times of adversity... can I continue to trust God???

Will I continue to trust God???

My answer is yes... Or rather... will I be so sure when times are bad, and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel???

I can only pray that I will be..

Saw this trailer for this movie coming out in US... called Human Trafficking. In fact Human Traficking is becoming more and more prominent??? people are becoming bolder and bolder... Young, innocent females are tricked... being abducted... into prostitution. Sometimes U look at prostitutes and go... " sigh... what a waste" BUT if we did something???? If we could stop them from doing it??? In fact, it really pains me to see things like that... I want to help.. but how??? can I really help??? What can I do???

The sad truth of reality...

Where is the love???

Where is the love people talk about??? the love between brothers and sisters??? The love that we should give, unconditionally to our fellow friends, and the world????

God... please come and take it all away...

No comments: