Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sometimes I think I'm just like a little girl...

Naive... Silly... Can't take it when things turn bad...

Especially see this trait when I'm watching series... Sometimes... I realise I'm just so silly... when people are upset... I get very upset too... I cry really easily when I watch shows... and when things become bad... for example, di4 san1 zhe3 chu1 xian4... I'll be like... "oh... man..." and I just stop watching and get sooooo annoyed... griNZ... like a little girl...

I realise that life can never be smooth sailing... It never has been, and never will be... there are just soooo many things in life that make U realise that... Life should never be taken for granted that it will be smooth sailing...

Just watched this show... called the devil in english I guess??? chinese is called e4 mo2 zai4 shen1 bian1... and I just dun feel like watching anymore... cuz the male and female leads are undergoing some problem that may jeopardise their relationship... man... it's making me cry... hehe I'm a cry baby :P ah well... :P

I'm still a silly little girl... sigh...

No comments: