Monday, October 24, 2005

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received an sms last night...

--Huiyi--

Hey I've got my ticket already... call me ASAP, need to tell you details...

For the first time... in 2 yrs, my december holidays in OZ won't be so boring anymore...!!!!

Yaaaaayyyyy :) Girl... super happy...

hahaha... I've got friends who can bring us around... I think?

We'll go to King's Park, to the Park at East Perth... To Fremantle for Fish n Chips... But I think Jack's niece will be coming at that same time... so we'll be going out together... N THE HOUSE WILL BE SUPER PACKED... Don't know how to stay also... But U can sleep in my room it's ok... U can sleep on the floor... :P

hehehe... yaaaay... I can't wait!!!! We can go to Hillary Beach... go to places even I've never been before!!! hehehe see how it goes... can't wait... I'm super excited U know???

Meanwhile...
kambate for exams!!!

aza aza fighting!!!

:)

No comments: