Sunday, October 16, 2005

I had a really exciting night last night...

Thank U Daniel~~!!!!

He brought me, Janice and Yagen to C Restaurant for dinner...

It's called the restaurant in the sky... a revolving restaurant, that can see the whole city of Perth... That's the beauty of it all... We were just sitting up there... and trying to identify the freeways, the causeway, the highways... and lots of laughter...especially when Janice left her bag on the window sill... Lovely night... Sky was nice n clear, and the lights were all so prominent... and before we knew it, we were back at the original place... Pianist playing the piano... the ambience was just soooo nice... I told them I thought of my perfect proposal scenario... and they prolly thought I was crazy... maybe I was a bit tipsy... felt really sleepy... hahaha... but after that when I got home, the effect wore off, and I just studied a little... and just relaxed.

Oh... back to what I had...

I had a Strawberry Daiquiri... Some cocktail that had a martini base... It tasted of strawberries and cream... I loved it super a lot... then I had scallop for entreé... which consisted of 6 pieces of scallops in 3 shells... cut a bit out for them too... and then the decoration was on rock salt... and I looked at the salt... and touched it... then they laughed at me, cuz it looked like ice... and I thought it was ice... :P then I had salmon for the main course... Food was ok... not like totally perfect... but I totally enjoyed myself... Came up to a massive bill, but I really thank the person who paid for all of us... Thanks... U've blessed us all totally... with your time and efforts... :)

Today had church... First time in a long time I actually got to take bus to church for sunday service, which was good actually because I got to spend lots of time with God... The bus was practically empty after Belmont Forum... and I was just reading His word, and just talking to Him... Then the preacher, PS Mary Forsythe... was soooo good... her testimony was sooo touching, I was just crying the whole way through... She prophecised a lot, and through the prophecising, when she was just blessing those ppl she prayed for, I just cried... I just want such good relationship with God, with Him... I yearn that he do more and more things in my life... I really yearn that He will show me truths in my life... I yearn to get baptised, I wish my parents will just allow me to... there are soooo many things in my life I really want to do, yet I dunno how to... and all I can do is pray for God to show me the way..

Lord, U are the way, the truth and the life... I only can trust on you, and I pray you constantly reeal yourself to me... Love you

No comments: