Thursday, January 18, 2007

Was listening to the Singapore national anthemn on tv... brought back fond memories of the times I had in Singapore... in school...

10 years, every morning listening to that familiar anthemn... Majulah Singapura. Probably the only malay song I know how to sing.

Fond memories crept into my mind...

The early mornings where I HAVE to wake up to go to primary school, waiting for the school bus to arrive...

Waking up at 4:50am... Bus coming at 5:15 pm...

In secondary school...

Times I tried to hitch up my skirt, pull my blouse out...

Times I tried to make myself look pretty to attract the attention of the guys... the sec sch guys...

Was looking at the secondary school students pass by me at Jurong East MRT yesterday. I realised... *hey I did that too~!* when i saw their short skirts and the girls talking animatedly to guys... :) Those were the days where we discovered the opposite sex...

It has gone in a blink of the eye.

mIRC... which has long been forgotten

ICQ... which has gradually been forgotten too...

And of course... the steadfast friendships made...

I miss the Singapore national anthemn... all of a sudden...

No comments: