Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Everyone's falling sick at home... sigh... first me, then mummy now ah teh...

Gosh I guess the viral season's come... and mummy says she doesn't feel well... her insides are giving her pain... I was quite scared when I heard it la... esp when she said that cancer relapse patients don't live for more than 5 years... that's scary... I know I can only trust God with that... Since I have given my life to Him... I believe He'll pull my mum through... And all I can do is pray for her health and pray that my parents will come to the saving knowledge of the LORD. Cuz to them now, I believe that they think Christianity is evil... For it has broken up the family into pieces... But I know that that's what satan is trying to do... and I believe the blood of Jesus can damage all the evil that satan wants to bring to my family.

Sometimes I wonder, why doesn't satan repent yet... Why doesn't he want to face the love of God? Doesn't he know that he will never win???

As for me, I have decided to stand strong. No more tears, no more crying. Because I am God's precious daughter... For God, for my parents, for myself, I shall not cry... And I was chatting to Lawrence online that night. He asked me... Have U set any resolution for yourself this year?

I must admit, I have been too tired and been crying too much to think about resolutions... So I thought...

1) This year I shall focus on God, my parents, and my studies. To go all out, become a pharmacist that God, that my parents shall be proud of. I will not focus on other nitty-gritty stuff like *gasps* guys. That will come in due time. but I suppose right now, I am just not mature enough to handle it yet.

2) This year I shall learn to cook, and clean the house. Those who know me you know how bad my cooking skills are, and how much I need to improve on my cleaning skills. Yeayyyyyy one step closer to becoming a tai tai... hehee *kidding*

3) I will become a stronger person than ever. In Christ, and in my parents eyes. I will NOT cry easily. Neither will I portray myself as a weak person.

I would go on to say that I will hide my self... The forever laughing and fun loving person... I will keep that girl away. And learn to become cool, composed and answer with a smile. hmm... but I think I won't be able to do that... :P simply because I love to laugh so much... BUT i'll c how that goes...

Anyway, thanks for calling me these few days... I know U just concerned about me... lalala don't deny... hehe... really needed that... because it made me smile... thank you~!

No comments: