Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's been like 500 years since I blogged something happy...

and Now...

I have absolutely NOTHING happy to blog about...

And how sad is that??? Has my life turned soooooo morbid that I can't even blog about happy stuff????

GriNZ...

I am happy...

Because I have got you in my life... You, you and you... All of you who have been supporting me throughout this time in my life... The down point. Despite all the tears I cry, despite all the brokenness... You have something to cheer me up with...

To you:
Thank you for always telling me you love me... For listening to my troubles... "Love you Kitty" sounds so nice... I really feel loved... Sometimes with all these family troubles, I know you're like one of the few who understand... You hate it... that's why we both stand neutral... And I've been soooooo blessed to know you... thanks darling... :) I love ya too... oooooo and I love it when we sing that song together...

"Before the world began, you were on His mind... and every tear you cry... is precious in His eyes..."

To you:
Thank you for Joshua 1:5b
God says: "I will never leave you nor forsake you"

I was really really upset... BUT this message came in. And it really struck me... That God has never and will never leave me nor forsake me... Thanks for being a really good friend to me... Someone I can really talk to and have fun with... :) You've been awesome... More than any girl could wish for...

To you:
Thank you for teaching me the 4 essentials to give a guy
1) Wallet
2) Suit
3) Watch
4) Nice fragrance

I know it was 2 am and we were talking crap. And I was feeling crap... And I was falling asleep... BUT thanks so much... That cheered me up... a lot... :)

To you:
Thank you for always being there for me. "We've passed the thank you stage" is what U always say to me... But a girl can never thank her close friends enough... So thanks... Thanks for being worried for me... Thanks for always being there for me...

Dears, Despite what has happened... I am still happy... and guess what? I couldn't have done it myself... God gave me you... and you helped me to pick myself up... and I am whole... Because God made me... and God made you...

I can't guarantee I'll not have mood swings... I may be very down and start crying because of things that happened tomorrow... But before all that happens and I start to become annoying... :) Thank you... I have always treasured you... before, now and forever...

No comments: