Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mark 3:31-35
Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you."

"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked?

Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

Mark 10:29-30
So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands for my sake and the gospel's, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time-- houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions -- and in the age to come, eternal life."

God's promise to me... :) I feel so loved...

I'm a princess...

All for LOVE

All for love a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified

Oh how many times have I broken YOUR heart
But still YOU forgive if only I ask
And how many times have YOU heard me pray
"Draw near to me"

Everything I need is YOU
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is YOU

Let me sing all for love
I will join the angel song
Ever holy is the LORD
King of Glory, King of all

All for Love a saviour prayed
Abba Father have your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the cross draw men to you

I LOVE the last verse... All for love a saviour prayed, Abba Father have your way...

Abba Father, have your way...

No comments: