Sunday, January 07, 2007

Since I've got nothing better to do,

And I feel an absolute urge to blog

I shall blog about something 6 months later...

Ta-Daaaaaa!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Birthday~!!!!!!!

Which also falls on the 18th of June (1986).
Ooooo I'm turning 21~!!!!!

And on the same day, 52 die in plane and helicopter collision over Grand Canyon.

Wah sian... something like that happened on the day I was born...

So... I shall blog about what I
'd like for my birthday, so you can save up for me huh??? GrinZ...

1) 21 Lilies. IN case U are absolutely thick headed and don't know what lilies are, Please Please pretty please look at the photo display and DO NOT buy me 21 roses because I am absolutely untouched by roses... hehe... If U bought me lilies... I'd probably cry in front of U and give you a big big hug and a great big kiss (well prob not) but oh well... lilies~!!!! :) Why lilies... Very simple, they're my favourite flower... and... this pathetic girl has only received flowers 4 times in her whole life... come on... I'm turning 21... Not too big a request eh??? :P


















2) A nice bottle of Anna Sui Secret Wish perfume... This smells realllllll good... hahaha... Yeah... my secret wish is to have a bottle of secret wish perfume for my birthday~! Lame... yes yes yes...



3) A nice black forest cake. Oh
well... I've always loved black forest cakes since I was a little girl... Humour me a little by giving me a nice nice cake pretty pretty please??? Because I'm turning 21~!!!!! haha...



4) You. No you don't have to be as good looking as ming dao

Neither do you have to be as hot as... I don't know... Name me some random guy you think is hot. But all I want is you... :) because... you, you, you... all of you make me complete... :)

Alright... I am just kidding... too free, nothing better to do... anyways, love ya~!

No comments: