Monday, January 29, 2007

Kitty

Though it's not your birthday, you definitely deserve a shoutout. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for caring all the time. Thanks for understanding. Thanks for letting me rant. Thanks for hating the people I hate and loving those I love. Thank you for your bubbliness and cheerfulness. Thanks for always being that big sister to me. I love you so much. Our plans to eventually study in the same country never worked out huh? =p I can't believe you're graduating this year and you'll be a professional stepping out into the working world and I'll be still struggling in university. We've come a veryyyy long way. From kids watching sleeping beauty and playing with barbies and cupcake dolls, we've grown to girls (women? o.O) that talk about serious issues and plan our future. I love you very very much for being that awesome person you are and for loving me so much I never have to feel inferior around you. You're truly one amazing woman and I mean it. If I could turn back time I'd definitely go back to those days when I could see you every weekend. You're beautiful inside and out!!!!! I'm gonna miss you loads. <3333>

Now you see why I love this girl to bits? hehe...

That's because...

She loves me...

haha...

Which is why... She is a doll to me...

Adeline

My smart-yet-can-be-bimbotic-at-times cousin... I love you... love you, love you, love you to bits. You're the only person who can understand the times I get frustrated with my family, the one who is truly smart but yet can be dumb at times. So many times I feel like I can relate to you... because... I know I am smart... but yet dumb at times. Not dumb dumb, but innocent. I'm so thankful you listen to me rant and rave... and just sit there listening to me. I'm so thankful to God for blessing me with this little sister. Someone whom I can talk to, and share with. Someone in the family whom I can speak to, and openly share my faith in Him with. Someone who has been there to listen to me when I cry, who's always so gentle... and somehow able to speak sense to me when I am clinging on to relationships which are obviously going no where. Someone who is my younger sister, yet is like my older sister at times. Our times of dressing up as Liang po po and acting days have long gone. Our polka dot dresses have been given away, together with our barbie dolls and polly pockets. In place are jeans, make up, denim skirts and not forgetting shoes. Yes, if I could turn back time, I'd turn it back to when I could see you every weekend. I love you to bits... just plainly because you are you.

No comments: