Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Issac sent me a website... from Kenny Sia...




Look at Dawn Yang's before and after photos~! I was pretty shocked myself when I saw it, cuz I always thought she'd been so pretty... Lack of common knowlege if U ask me... In Singaporean terms...


Suaku lo...


Funny how my mum and dad have (in my own words) brought my cousins "out of suaku-ism" that is... introducing them to places out of their own home town... but their daughter is still so suaku...


Anyway, back to the topic...


I have decided I want to go for plastic surgery when I have the chance... Hmm... it might be a rash decision now, and I might just be talking about it for the time being... who knows...


Definitely the nose... definitely...


I want to get a nose job... Make it higher and sharper...


Tons of actresses have undergone the knife for a nose job... haha... And the outcome???? *whistle* pretty noses...


As for me, myself... I dun think I was born ugly... Comparison to Patricia Mok, or... I dunno... I think I'm relatively prettier... Shorter, yes. Not so nice a body, yes. Darker, yes... But prettier features? I think so... But would plastic surgery really make me better???


Considering a nose job...


But as I told Chin Seng, my nose will prob fall off... cuz I suffer from very bad allergy problems... and I rub my nose a lot... so if I went plastic it'd probably end up with my nose falling off and U prob see just two gaping holes on my face...
In addition to that probably a chin job (get rid of my double chin) and maybe slimming plus liposuction... oh... and also to make my face zit free and smooth... plus whitening????
hmm... So many things I'd like to do...
BUT If U'd just excuse me
I'm just having a blonde moment...

No comments: