Tuesday, January 30, 2007

31/1/2007

I decided to step out and face my one very big fear right now...

Apart from the 1,000,000 other fears I have... My fear of...

*gasp*

DRIVING...

Just cuz I stay so out of the way and I find it really embarrassing to get people to come and pick me up all the time... So I went to the licensing centre to convert my license... And since you know that Malaysian License is not recognised in Australia, I have to do it all over again...

So I went to do the theory test...

Which was quite good I scored 30/30... haha which makes it full marks which I haven't scored in n years... well maybe since primary school...

And now, time to step out into the world to face my fear... gonna drive around and get my Drivers license... Yaaaaayyyy no more using my passport to go clubbing *oops* haha not like I go clubbing anyway, but in a way I had this huge burden put down when I stepped out of the licensing centre...

I have decided to face my fear...

Please wish me luck with it...

Muacks

ps... Xuande next time I'll be able to drive you around

No comments: