Thursday, January 04, 2007

Got this from Adeline's blog... it's pretty interesting... thought I'd just do it a lil... muacks...

2006

Glad to see 2006 go? :Not really... It was a great year somehow... Pretty interesting, many new challenges...

Age turned in 2006? :20

Did you change your hair in 2006? How?:Various times. Rebonded in Jan, and dyed and highlighted it. Then had a hair cut in September? at Hair etc. Then I came back and curled it... Starting to like my curls... remotely...

The best part of 2006? :Becoming a cell leader... Studying partners... Namely: Yeemei, Karen (my mummies...) and Lawrence and Kimberly... :)

The worst part of 2006? : The wedding dinner and the aftermath...

Any new crushes in 2006? Who? :haha... Someone but not really new... I'd tell U but I'd have to kill you

Who will you never forget? : Everyone I've met, and gotten to know better.

Who did you wish you did not meet? : Uncle KK

Did you have a boyfriend in 2006? : Nope Nope Nope...

Did you fall in love in 2006? : hehe... Nope

Did you catch someone in a lie in 2006? : Nope

Did you call them out? : n/A

Did you get caught in a lie? What was it? : Uhm... Not really... Can't remember anyways

Funniest moment of 2006? : Too many to count... hahaha... when I go crazy... I can be quite funny...

Most embarrassing moment of 2006? : Oooo... Dunno??? hehehe... Even if there are I won't tell U

Did you take any vacations in 2006? Where? : Melbourne melbourne melbourne~!!!!

Any new hobbies of 2006? : Started to think about Pole Dancing as a sport.

Did you get a new job in 2006? : Nope...

Did you lose a job in 2006? : Nah... Still a boring shop assistant

Did you host a party in 2006? : Nope... Should I do one this year??? Get me 21 lilies... Chin Seng~!!!!!! hahaha... Kidding...

Where did most of your money go? : Food, cell group refreshments and edi notes... But it was all well spent money... I love U all :)

What song will always remind you of 2006? : The songs I played... dun really remember...

What do you wish you’d done more of? : Bonding with my cell members...

What do you wish you’d done less of? : Spending time alone... tho I love it...

Biggest achievement in 2006? : Getting back in Sync with God... and strengthening my faith before coming home... Not by might... so I guess it's not an achievement...

Biggest failure in 2006 : Not being able to help... in family problems...

In 2006, did you lie to miss a day of work / school? : Hehe... I lied once... :P To myself... told myself I was very very sick... when actually I wasn't THAT sick... hehe to get myself out of one lecture...

Did you move in 2006? : Nah... I wish I can...

Did you wish on a shooting star in 2006? : Nope...

What was your greatest musical discovery? : That I actually NOT listen to music because I was in Australia and there wasn't chinese music at all :P

What was the best book you read? : Still Archies...

What was your favourite movie of the year? : ahmmm... Dunno...

What did you want in 2006 and got? : Advice... awesome cell leaders and zone supervisors who'd give me advice... Thanks Lawrence, Chinseng, Yeemei, Karen...

What did you want in 2006 but didn’t get? : Good enough results to qualify for Hosp pharm...

Did you get caught making out in public in 2006? : Who to make out with?

What’s the ringer on your cellphone? : oh... I dun remember... hehe...

What kept you sane? : God's strength and grace...

Who did you miss? : My family...

Who was the best new person you met? Best new person... uhm... Lewis, Lisa, Frances... my cell members...

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If my parents would listen to my point of view and not force their opinions upon me...

Did you drink too much in 2006? : I don't drink...

Your favorite commercial of 2006? : None...

Something you couldn’t leave home without in 2006? :My cell phone... my purse... my money... bank card... house keys...

How did you spend New Year’s 2006? : New year - In Perth... count down on William Street. Chinese New Year - In JB... watching neighbours put fireworks...

Valentines Day 2006? : don't remember!

Easter 2006? : Church camp~!

Halloween 2006? : Didn't even realise that halloween past... I think I was at uni...

Christmas 2006? : Ah... At home... Getting scolded by my parents... yet again...

Your birthday? : Studying for exams...

How did you to usher in the new year? : Flew back from Miri... watched tv... and countdown with people I love... and mummy... who woke up to the sound of nearby fireworks...

What am I looking forward to in 2007? : Meeting you.

No comments: