Thursday, January 04, 2007

I AM SO FRUSTRATED

Can't Satan NOT hit on my family anymore? Can't he just go away? Doesn't he see that he will not win? That God is going to be more victorious than he is?

Psalm 8:9 O LORD, our LORD, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

I have forgotten to count my blessings. Thank God for QT, which allowed me to see how blessed I am, which has allowed me to see HIS presence in my life. This verse is so true. How majestic is His name in all the earth~! Not by might, not by power, but by his spirit am I able to praise Him...

Revelation 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"

Yes. God can make everything new. EVERYTHING. He can dissolve all family conflict. All problems in relationship, and make it as new as... his new creations. He is soverign. And all I need is faith as small as a mustard seed. I can do it. I will be strong. For God, for myself, for my parents.

God is awesome in this place.

For YOU alone

You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in times of need
You are the hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees

For there I find you waiting
And there I find release
So with all my heart I'll worship
And unto YOU I'll sing

For YOU alone deserve ALL glory
For YOU alone deserve ALL praise
Father we worship and adore YOU
Father we long to see YOUR face

For YOU alone deserve ALL glory
For YOU alone deserve ALL praise
Father we love YOU
and we worship YOU this day...

No comments: