Thursday, December 29, 2005

A thought just came to my mind that has made me very excited it has got me going online and just looking at stuff(s)

I want to... *drumroll*

Give my mum, and 2 sisters vouchers to manicure!!! Meanwhile I can just accompany my dad shopping... good eh??? I think all of them deserve pampering... hehehe and now I'm just looking online at some manicure places which would be good...

I saw that one that xiaxue went to...

And it looks good... seriously... and am contemplating getting gift vouchers for them in there, and I know my mum and sisters will love it in there... hahaha... plus truly spoil and pamper them for the day... because they deserve it... Strawberry daiquiri... dry martinis... they all look scrumpilicious... hahaha I mean yummy

Man I know my mum probably hasn't had such girly fun in ages... she scrimps and saves for all of us... to send me overseas... and now all I want to do is to pamper her... maybe go shopping together, get her a top which she truly looks good in... heheh

I am soooooo excited by that thought... anyone has any recommendations to any good manicure places please let me know... and... anyone can accompany me on 9/1 because my daddy's got to go for a wedding... and he won't be back in JB by about 5... hehehe any suggestions... or should I go straight home... I have no idea... hmm... seriously contemplating going out before I go home hey... but I don't have any $$ on me at all... hehehe not even to take mrt...

but at least I've got my debit card!!!

hehehe... I want to get them manicure vouchers...

Just pamper them... let me know on any info k???

thanks!

love

No comments: