Thursday, December 22, 2005

Today I was asking God... why I feel quite far from Him...

Why I feel like I don't feel that close to Him anymore...

And... believe it or not, God spoke to me...

The verse Jeremiah 29:11 has been playing around in my head these few days... and I meant to check the verse in the message bible... BTW I got one for xmas... my secret santa(Daniel) from ReZource bought me... Haven't had the chance to totally thank him... THANKS DAN!!!

anyway... so I checked up Jeremiah 29:11 and then I read on... and guess what it wrote???

11I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
12"When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen.
13"When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else,
14I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." GOD's Decree. "I'll turn things around for you. I'll bring you back from all the countries into which I drove you"--GOD's Decree--"bring you home to the place from which I sent you off into exile. You can count on it.

God is telling me that he listens to me, and that when I pray, he does listen... and he will help me to find him... I felt so touched and so... comforted by that verse... He has again reminded me that he'll never leave me or forsake me... even though at times I feel far, I just need to trust him, continue praying and calling on Him...

Just posted this down as a comparison

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. [b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

This is the NIV...

I feel very touched by Jeremiah 29:11... For the Lord DECLARES... he doesn't "say" he doesn't "talk about" he DECLARES... He tells the whole world that he will prosper us, not harm us... and give us hope! THank U daddy

Thank U God... love ya

No comments: