Thursday, December 08, 2005

Had a weird dream last night... hahaha I think it was about spiders and stuff... must have been influenced by the creepy crawlies I saw at the zoo that day... Saw this really gigantic tarantula hiding at its burrow hey... it was scary!!!! really creepy... hehehe...Anyway... what did we do yesterday???

WEnt to WA aquarium and King's park... thanks to Daniel n Janice who accompanied us... actually I was really jittery and nervous... cuz my ex was going as well... it has been ages since I last met him... and spent so much time with him... but Huiyi wanted to meet up with him, so it was ok... I was like really nervous n stuff, but it was all good... hehehe and later when I asked Daniel how I presented myself, he said I was gooD! hehehehe that means that I didn't seem too nervous... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


AQWA... the sign board... ooopsY! prob with resizing... ah well can't be bothered

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me with a sea snail... I think??? hehe it was in a great big shell... and its "flesh???" was yellow, and soft... Yes... I know my hair spoilt the whole scene

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Starfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty things, they are...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Moon jellyfish... it's really pretty!!!! Glows in UV light... transparent organisms... Yes... and Janice made a blunder abt its testicles... I mean... tentacles

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The lobster was hanging upside down from the rock!!!!!!! was super cool!!!! NEver seen lobsters like that!!!

We took more photos...

Ah well... till then... :P Photos are from Huiyi's camera... :) thanks!

No comments: