Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My thoughts and reflections of Narnia...

Before I started, I truly thought I wasn't gonna enjoy the movie... simply because it wasn't my kind of movie... and true to my words, I really was going to fall asleep at some parts... some parts where it seemed that the children were just a cut and paste into the world... graphics weren't awesome at parts, but overall I still have to give it a 75/100

Which is pretty good in this case considering I only gave Harry Potter IV 60/100... and that's the best I can go because it was simply so disappointing...

Anyway, back to Narnia... yes was I saying I was about to fall asleep??? And yes, I was about to fall asleep... and then came the exciting part, where the White Witch wanted to claim Edmund's life on the stone table, and Aslan spoke to Her in private... then He came out of the tent, saying that Edmund's life has been spared... I started crying, because I knew he was about to die... and anyway, yes when Susan and Lucy followed Him to the stone table, I had started to tear... One thought came to my mind... Jesus... Jesus... who died at the cross for us... He who had no sin, had to die for us, Sons of Adam and daughters of Eve... to fulfil the prophecy made thousands of years ago... to reconcile us with God, and to wash us of all our sins... and I felt so loved, when I saw Aslan being ridiculed at the stone table... and then he was killed... Jesus was ridiculed and laughed at. and nailed at the cross... but did he give up??? no he didn't. He didn't give in to Satan... the messiah... he ruled heaven and hell even towards the end... because he was resurrected...

Aslan said something. He said something like the white witch missed out on something, she forgot that whoever who had no sin took the place of death of a traitor willingly on the stone table, the stone table will crack. God again said to me... "I took your place on the cross, so that you may have everlasting life... eternity... with me... I took it willingly... and my blood has cleansed your sins" truly, throughout that part of the movie I really felt that God was just telling me that He loved me... truly so much... and I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my cheeks...

I am so special... so loved...

My thoughts of Narnia... was just that of love...

I am loved...

No comments: