Thursday, December 01, 2005

Huiyi's safe in Perth already...

Million thanks to Daniel who sorta sacrificed some sleep time to go wait with me @ the airport for her... thank you heaps Dan! U're a bomb! :) Anyway... let's see what happened yesterday

Xuande called me... and he was like telling me Huiyi couldn't fly already cuz there was some problem and they stuffed up her ticket... and I was like... "mhmm..." and I thought she prolly was arriving today or smth... but he said "2 weeks later...?!?!?!?!?!?!" and I Was like... "...!!!!"

Then Huiyi took over the phone and she go "U this ben4 nĂ¼3 ren2!!! Don't tell me U believe what that Xuande said???!"

And I was like "Whattttt!!!!! I really believed lo!!!!"

I guess this shows how naive I am... sighz... I'm not going to believe XUande anymore...

Anyway... then... yeah I went to Koorong... n got Shenxian a book for His birthday... but don't let him know.... I even smsed him to check if he's read the book... and I made up some lamer excuse that I haven't read it before wanna know if it's good... hahaha I don't know why I didn't get him a book on leadership or self worth or smth... hahah it was a fiction story book... :) yeahhh.... and I got my sequel to one tuesday morning... yippeee!!!!

Then got home and started reading my book... I guess I was pretty nervous that my friend was coming... don't know why... then Dan came and picked me... and we went to airport... met Kelvin... who was waiting 4 Yuanlong to check in... then we had coffee... and the 2 guys were talking abt some stuff I totally didn't understand... so I was just reading newspaper at the side... then me n Dan went to look at planes at the viewing gallery... and he was telling me abt how planes work... I was quite amazed cuz that guy really knows quite a lot...

Once we saw her plane land n park... we went down and then waited outside the arrival gates... and like I was getting pretty edgy... haha and Dan could tell tho I was singing to try to mask how I felt... he said I seemed tense, which was quite true... he said I seemed edgy... n e atmosphere around me was that of tension... I don't know why I felt that way... I guess I felt nervous... n apprehensive... and excited at the same time...

Then was just looking and looking... and just stood there beside Dan, wasn't saying anything to him... I guess I was just lost in my own world... hahaha and it was kinda weird... cuz I normally talk alot... and then Huiyi came out... hehehe and I sorta like waved and she waved... and yeah... I finally relaxed... a lil :) hehehe

Then she came out... and was pretty suaku... hahaha sorry ah... but it's true... :P taking heaps of photos... n stuff like taht... then yeah... on my way back... she said... why does it look so undeveloped...????? hahahaha so funny man... and I could see Daniel "Arm chio-ing" hahaha... and I was super "arm chio" also... hahaha... cuz she was just sooooo funny laaaaaa... and she was like..."haiyo... is it so dark one??? why does it look so ghostly??? no lights one..." hahaha super funny man that girl... :P

then stuff la... the piggy is sleeping in my room now... grinZ

love ya all!

:)

No comments: