Friday, December 09, 2005

hehehe I was thinking what kind of person I am...

and I came up with a whole list...

I am...

1. A really grouchy person esp. in the mornings... ppl who stay with me know that I BITE esp when you kacau me in the morning when I just get up... Best thing is to leave me alone in the mornings, and after I shower I feel much better

2. A girl with really bad bed hair... hahaha that's why I need to shower in the morning

3. From Malaysia... NOT SINGAPORE... like duh!

4. 19, not 20 like many ppl think

5. A worrywart

6. I tend to nag too much

hehehe... ok I dunno why I lost my trail of thoughts

back to my photos!

At the seal training session... before that I was just sms-ing xuande...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Adie the Australian Sea Lion... it's cute!!!! abt 8yrs of age, and weighs abt 100kg... I think... It was the AQWA's newest acquisition, for about 2 months... and it is really aggressive... it jumps up and tried to bite some stuff from visitors... and it succeeded, inc. video cameras... hehee... and it did a few tricks... not that of throwing balls around and stuff, but it was trained to do things that they usually do...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sally the New Zealand sea lion(I think) or fur seal... It's super adorable too!!! hahaha... it's about 8 yrs old too... and it has been there for about 2 yrs... It did the same tricks as Adie... oh btw Adie is female... and it's so named because it came from Adelaide... anyway back to Sally... it was super adorable... cuz it wasn't a very focused sea lion... its mind tended to wander around... hahaha it was cute!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lunch at the boardwalk!!! Look at the boats... cheapest ones I know can start ranging from 200,000!!!! That's about the cost of a house! crazy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our fingers at the map of location at the top of the DNA tower, as requested by Huiyi... Clockwise from top, Daniel, Janice, Me, Huiyi, Jin Chuan...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and Huiyi at the top of DNA tower... hahaha when I looked down I felt like vomitting!!! and when I got to the bottom, my legs felt like jelly... 101 steps, 15m high... 202 steps in total!!! ooooo that helped with my weight keeping... cuz U need to walk at least 10,000 steps per day to maintain your weight!!!!!! that's about 1/50??? :P U do the math... I'm lazy

Till then... more photos!

No comments: