Sunday, January 01, 2006

http://venuschun.blogspot.com/2005/12/low-life-character-i-sadly-know.html

U tell me la...

HOW CAN THERE BE ANYONE... ANYONE ON EARTH... WHO ACTUALLY HAS SUCH BAD MANNERS???!!!!

Yes... and by that... I'm NOT using my sicnature colour... why???

JUST TO SHOW MY ANGER... at that... what-cha-ma-call-it... GUY??? Nah I don't think so... teensy weensy bopper...


Yes... and the basis of your breakup?? Huiyi... because his mum says so??? Thank God you guys aren't together anymore... cuz I think I'll personally strangle him with both my bare hands... and not bother even if the cops come for me... because because...

I am simply so mad and annoyed at the XY gender right now...


no sorry... just at that ONE person...

Come on man... DOES HE EVEN HAVE BRAINS???

Common courtesy... I wouldn't allow that to happen would I??? I wouldn't tear up what my ex bf gave me can... especially since he made it for me... hahah girl... I suggest U go kick him in his behind (if he even has one) and just get back that cd that U spent ages lining up for him k...


He's not worth it..

Ah forget it... he's not even worth my wrath...

BUT why do I feel so irritated by this... can U even call him person... cuz I can't detect a trace of a brain around him... maybe he does have one... just at the wrong spot??? He ought to go for a check up... cuz I think... uni might not suit him...

Come on man... where has his upbringing brought him to??? Where's that word "gentleman" gone to??? And come on... if U leaving her because of another girl... Don't give some lame ass excuse that "sorry... mum dun allow me to date" U only dragging your mum into hot soup... Puhleeze... do U even have... um... *whisper* balls ??? Sorry for my usage of language guys... but... HOW ON EARTH DO U FIND IT EASY TO COMPREHEND WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO BREAKUP BECAUSE HIS MUM SAY SO... and less than what 3 months later is again together with someone else??? SOMEONE WHOM U HAVE BEEN DENYING... SAYING NO STRINGS ATTACHED WHEN IT'S OBVIOS THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON??? And don't think U can hurt someone and just step over her heart like that without... I dunno...

oh I'm just annoyed... at that ***hole


and I thought U were a gentleman...

*looks sheepish*

Sorry guys... wrong judge of character...

I just needed to rave


I'm ok now

No comments: