Monday, January 02, 2006

Somehow... I feel I'm putting too much expectations on myself... I don't really want to, but I am... somehow stressing myself out too much... I don't want myself to do anything wrong when I am at work... I don't want myself to show my incapabilities... and I try to cover up... and that makes me feel really stressed... at times... because I'm not perfect... hahaha but... I dunno what to say... crazy man... stressing myself up for nothing... maybe cuz my sis is so capable... and then people think that I'm quite good... so I want myself to become quite good too...

anyway... yeah... am finishing my 500 hours soon...

hehehe so far I'm working abt 75 hours in 2 weeks... just this week I'm workign 60 hours... so that's helping my 500 hours...

Thank God for that...

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise...

Home on 9/1!!! Story that's happening is... Dad's not in JB on that day so he can't come pick me up... so I'll hafta go to sis's house to stay the night... which is quite good in a way... hehehe that means that day... I'll have my luggage and heaps of shopping!!!!!! yaaaaay hehehe... ok fine... I'm spoilt... oh man I can't wait lah...

No comments: