Sunday, January 08, 2006

Today Pastor was talking about this guy

Another pastor... forgot his name... went to tobago, where he was leading a worship team in a Leper camp... and then this lady... she suffered from Leprosy... and her nose dropped off and her ears dropped off... and she raised up her hand... whereby her fingers had already fallen off... and she said she wanted to ask them to sing "Count my blessings"...

"Count my blessings"

Truly, a person who have lived life and seen it... can only say that at times of adversity...

I can't stand people who say "life sucks" all the time... because it doesn't. U can say... "Yeah... Kaiting... so U can say... so U say life doesn't suck??? try being in MY shoes... try staying in Singapore... U Lucky fella... U get to go overseas to study! Of course life doesn't suck!"

Yeah... I know many ppl will roll their eyes at my *gasp* childish speech of life being beautiful...

But if someone who's lost nose, ears and fingers can truly say "count my blessings" why can't we??? Sometimes we focus too much on ourselves that we forget the truly beautiful things and the things that matter...

Like having pimples in opposed to.... actually being alive...

I think humans are just so selfish...

New Year's REsolution...

Think of 5 things that U can truly thank God for

1. Adeline :)

No comments: