Monday, January 23, 2006

People who've been keeping close contact with me on MSN know that... *gasps* I'm in love!!!!

Sorry I took so long to reveal this news to you guys... just because... I'm too busy being "in love".

Ok... I shall... show U a pic of my beau?????

.
.
.
.
here's introducing...
.
.
.
.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Handsome... no???

hahaha... OK get a life, U tell me... but he's just my current interest... of course, he'll probably get kicked off the board a while later, and stay together with Jerry Yan, He Jun Xiang and Jang Dong Gun... never to be mentioned again... hahaha (oops am I just contradicting myself)...

Here's introducing you Ming Dao...

From club 183...

Image hosting by Photobucket

haha sorry I ain't THAT interested in all the other guys although I think Wang Shao Wei's teeth are pretty cute... BUT that's only one factor... Ming Dao has got bushy eyebrows and cute smile... HE WINS HANDS DOWN!!!! Not to mention I'm so totally uninterested in the other guys... BORING... hahaha

ah well... enough of that drooling *smacks myself* get a life...

Reflections...

Went back to SP for Hong's Wedding... met up with my cousins... I realised as U grow older, the same coarse language, same inconsiderate-ness by some ppl seem to get to you. Like bite your nerves... Not pointing names, but sometimes I get so annoyed by the childishness of ppl... and they are like years older than us... Heaps older... haha Adeline U know who I'm talking about... I just get so annoyed by this neverending battle between people... people who stuck together when they were poor, only to break their bond years later... people who don't even want to acknowledge their own siblings... Truly, when is this going to end?

Oooo Adeline thinks chee is cute!!! And amen to that I think so too... but too bad he's my own cousin... and he's my tang2 ge1 still... and Hua's getting more and more good looking...which is good... too bad he's my tang2 di4 too... hahaha and it really upsets me when I see people smoking heaps... they trying to spoil their own body is it? and even so, aren't they even sparing a thought for their own family???? Passive smoking does more harm than active U know that??? *knocks their heads*

Haven't yet uploaded SP photos... hahah till then, will show U guys our pretty faces, me, tze lin, adeline and tze wei!!! :) (ps... dun like me saying we're pretty???? too bad... cuz I think we are...! hhahahahahaha)

Listened to CHC sermon yesterday... about living up to your full potential... I want to do that n glorify God... do things for him... but all I can do is hope and pray that he will strengthen me against obstacles... because part of me feels like I'm almost giving up

No comments: