Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I went to watch just like heaven...

Man... it was soooo sweet

and it had a happy ending!!!!

What's better than good movies and happy endings???? I didn't cry much in this movie... but I was really touched by the stuff the guy said... and their love... and the fact that... yeah she didn't die... I love that show...

grinZ... sucker for happy endings...

I went to work today... had a rude shock

Sally didn't count the float properly... and when I re-counted it there were bits and pieces missing... and I counted it twice or even three times... and I found what I counted really correct... man and I was soooo annoyed... why can't anyone count out $200!!!! and I heard that she couldn't add her time sheet properly... ok... I know I'm mean...

But I think I just met Paris Hilton + Jessica Simpson...

Stop whining...

time for bed

No comments: