Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mummy

Through the storms and the rain
You'll always be the same
Guiding me, walking me through
Even though I've grown

I know I'll always be your little girl
In your eyes always cherished
With all care and with all love
Like a flower, pampered and grown

Mummy the words are simple
Just 3 words I love you
I know these may seem superficial
But to me they mean so much more

Mummy I'll always cherish you
Because you cherished me more
I promise I'll never let you go
Because you never did to me

And now reaching the new phase of life
Turning 21
I know I'll always find in you
A place called love

Poem made up for my mummy... :)

An amazingly strong and beautiful woman from the inside out... I wish I was more like her~!!!!!!!

Indeed, it takes more than strength to raise 4 kids BUT she has done it all...

And I love you indeed, mummy :)



Sorry ya I dun really know how to make it nicer... hehe cuz I edited our photos in paint and me being me... yes Kaiting... Don't know how to make it nicer...

So do U think I look like my mum???? Ain't she just pretty??? :)

No comments: