Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cloverdale Family Pharmacy

Pardon my very belated post on my placement~!!!!!

Love my first placement... truly felt accepted, and enjoyed it so much...

Presenting to you... The people of my first placement...



Kelly and I... Man that's why I don't like taking photo beside people who are skinnier than I am... (Just kidding~!!!!!)



George and I~!!!!!! I remember the first day I met him... I spoke... a little... and then assumed every guy standing behind the post counter was George~!!!!! Then the next day I went in to work, I called the next postman (who ended up being someone else) George... it was EMBARASSING...



Stephanie and I... Really pretty girl... :)



Amy and I~!!!! Gosh the crazy girl (like me) who brought so much joy into my life at cloverdale... :) We even have the same birthday~!!!!!*Hint hint*



Peter and I... has to be the tallest person I've ever met so far... I was wearing heels~!!!!! AND I DON'T THINK THAT I AM THAT SHORT... :P Person with one of the best tempers I've ever met... Thank you for making my time really memorable at Cloverdale... By teaching me so many things I've never known... Helping me learn so many things...




Lindsay and I~!!!!!!! One of the nicest people to me in cloverdale... BUT then again, what am I talking about? All of them are nice~!!!!!!!



Margaret and I!!!!!! She's one of the people who really know a lot... and I learnt a lot from~!!! Pardon the opening in the shirt... OopS~!



Lindsay...



My last cream... Menthol + Phenol form a eutectic mixture... meaning they both melt when put together... 2 solids melting into a liquid mixture just by adding them together... Reminds me further of God's creation~!!!!!!! :) Also where I sustained my phenol burn...


Guys... Finally I present to you... Cloverdale family pharmacy...



Now ready to step into my new phase of the year...

Bye bye cloverdale, hello carlisle

2 comments:

kl said...

hey kaiting, haha i know this comes much of a surprise, me tagging you :) afterall, we don't chat online anymore or call or what, lol!

but well i just want very much to say that i'm so happy for you to see how much you've grown and that i'm really glad you're entering a new phase of your life :) seemed ages we were back in sec sch together..but nevertheless let's look forward and not back..

hope that everything goes smoothly for you! and, know that you're still on my mind..take care always :)

kl

Kaiting said...

Hey dear...

U're right was really surprised to see your comment... But dear... I'm really touched at the same time... Thanks for your concern, thanks for showing me enough love to leave a comment... Do let me know how your life in Singapore is... :) I am really blessed...!

Love ya heaps