Sunday, May 06, 2007

Have got the feeling that I'll get food poisoning any time soon...

GriNZ... just cuz I was too lazy to cook anything so I just took the first available thing from the fridge and microwaved it to eat... N I realised that it's probably been there for... 2 weeks???

Eating at 9pm... No joke... No wonder I'm so hungry I could eat a cow~!!!!!!

*Hinting that I'd like to eat some steak now*

Oh ok I'm just kidding...

Yee Mei called and reminded me I'm turning 21 in 1 month's time~!!!! ASked me what I'd like to do... hehe... really want to treat all my close friends to dinner... just because I want to bless them on my 21st birthday... BUT I know most of them are still having exams...

Oh wow... the number 21... the number which seemed so far to me ages ago... Now that I'm turning 21, I'm feeling a bit...

I know 21's the age you get the golden key... the age where you're free from your parents "grip", the age where you gain freedom... tho not ultimate... At 21 you get the golden key...

Anyone gonna give me a golden key this year??? Hopefully a house key or a car key too???

Am kidding...

*Anyone want to let me crash their car?*

When I turn 21... What is it that I would like to have??? I really wonder...

Believe that I'm the kind of person whereby words of encouragement are my major love language...

So I'd love a collage of photographs with heaps of meaningful words~!!!!! So that the whole world knows that at least someone loves me... :)

U know... to me, gifts don't really matter that much... at times I want someting just because I want it, not because I need it... Just because it looks good, not because it's essential...

So Just a card, filled of words truly from the bottom of your heart to me would be awesome...

Let's cut out the words like "U're a truly beautiful girl with a beautiful heart"

See that all the time~!!!!! :P

So... challenge to you: Would you do something to make my 21st birthday a truly awesome one??? pretty pleasseeeeeeeee :) Write me a card to show how much you love me~!!!!!!!

OK I am just kidding... It's the season of study right now... and U know what???? study season makes everyone a lil crazy...

LOVE ya all...

-Kaiting- Princess in pink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am doing that collage!!!

nobody can steal my idea!!

bah. i told u already way before.....

- hui yi