Monday, May 21, 2007

Break my heart for what breaks yours...

Frances brought up this point... Really really touched me...

Break my heart for what breaks yours, daddy...

:)

By the way, did I tell you guys how touched I am by my cell members????

Due to mysterious reasons, I cried after church yesterday... (AND the reasons are really mysterious, not many know, only probably 1/2 of the whole church do)

And after that Lewis comes up to me... with a really really concerned look on his face...

"KT, are you OK???"

And me, being me, obviously goes "Ya... I'm OK"

And everytime he looks at me, he's got this really really concerned face, which makes me want to hug him (with sisterly love, cuz he looks like this adorable little kid), mixed with worry... which makes me really thankful that I've got a cell member like that~

After baptism, Lewis came up to me and goes "Kaiting, can I pray for you???"

SO SWEET CAN?????? And I was so touched~!!!!!!!!!

And at night, Frances msges me and goes "Kaiting are you oK????"

Gosh... Really really really, my heart just melted... :) Am really blessed by my cell members...

And am really blessed that at church there was my sister to cry with me...

:) BUT... as I promised myself, and God... I will learn to be stronger... Like grasp on tightly and not let go... and yet not be a cry baby anymore...

No comments: