Thursday, May 03, 2007

I know I really am supposed to be sleeping right now...

But I can't sleep and I really don't feel like sleeping...

Having worship music playing softly in the background while i type this... Was just looking at my darling piglet's blog...

Dear I understand how hard it must be for U... especially when people say things unintentionally and they hurt you...

Sometimes I hate it... especially when people compare my grades with fellow pharmacy students. Yes God tells us to be the head and not the tail... I Understand I really do... but then it just doesn't show... I study hard... I go to all the lectures... I serve... but sometimes people just misunderstand me... "Kaiting why are you still getting this kind of results?" Very unimpressive... indeed...

Yes and my dear girl... indeed God has never left you... He never has... no matter how broken you feel... no matter how broken everything around you seems... He can heal your broken heart... He sees your hurts and fears... He knows your ways... and even when you fail Him, He loves you. Indeed this week has been a week of broken-ness for me too. God knows why I cry all the time. Only He knows why I do stupid things over this week...

Yet He still loves you... and He loves me... Beneath all the cover, and beneath the make-up ;)

Just heard from ah mah that Mummy and Daddy are planning to sell the current house and buy a bigger house elsewhere in JB... Upon hearing the news I cried... 21 years of my life... memories of growing up... Memories of Micky, Bubble, and "Bit bit" <-- our rabbit... Memories of... even the yucky goldfish...

Memories of the times we caught tadpoles and killed them because we changed the water...

Memories of the 6 yrs of Firecrackers that I can't stand... and the fireworks that are set 2 doors down, which look like Australia Day at your door step... wu3 long2... wu3 shi1...

Memories of Adeline, and I acting for ah teh... Liang po po~!!!!!

Memories of Adeline, ah wei and I... growing up, fighting with each other, even making ah wei fit into the role of sleeping ugly...

Memories of the times Uncle and Auntie drove down from Kluang to spend CNY at my place...

Apom-malek Kacang Putih

Sui ku calling me buu chut chut...

Piano lessons... which I so affectionately hate...

Ah yeh... Ah kong...

Screaming competitions at ah mah...

Sliding down the stairs with a mattress... imagining that we were princess jasmine-- Da jie jie, er jie jie and me...

The double decker bed

The 2 roll out beds...

The room which isn't too big, yet can fit 4 people, 2 chairs, 1 TV, 2 wardrobes, 1 computer...

Teaching Mickey to climb up the stairs...

Waking up at 4:50 am everyday to go study in Singapore...

Crying every weekend when it was time to leave to go to Singapore to stay with auntie LK...

The wooden chairs...

The toilet which has got centipedes in them...

No hot water system so we always shower with cold water...

Sleeping at night and no need to turn on the fan because the wind is so strong...

Talking till the break of dawn with Adeline then pretending to hide under the blanket asleep when ah mah wakes up to go to the toilet... (But we always get caught anyway)

Climbing up the gigantic bookshelf to get photograph albums...

Jumping from bed to bed and then knocking myself... that's how I got 2 scars on my knees...

Burning myself because I tried burning paper and locking myself in the room cuz I was scared mummy would scold me...

The short walks to the store... and ocean... and to the coffee shops outside... and to the hairdresser...

7 eleven...

Mamak stalls just 1 min walk away...

Ah teh... scolding me... throwing tantrum because she can't get the job well done...

"Leni why you cook the old mother chicken?????~!!!!!"<-- I still giggle at that

Pasar malam just 15 min drive away....

Driving range which I used to hate...

So many so many memories... If they really sell the house...

Guess these memories are still etched into my heart...

Maybe it's time to move on...

No comments: